You may renew most materials once unless someone is waiting for an item. There are 3 ways to renew materials--in person, by telephone, and online. When you renew, please have your library card in front of you and the barcode of item(s) to be renewed. For telephone renewals, please call 224-3155 ext. 110. Express books are not renewable. Certain interlibrary loans are not renewable by telephone.
How to Renew Online
- Click on the "Renew Materials" link in the gray area of the top navigation bar.
- Enter the 14-digit barcode (no spaces) from your library card. Enter CHANGEME in the PIN box, unless you previously had chosen another password. Click the "List Charged Items" button.
- Check the box next to each item you would like to renew and click the "Renew Selected Items" button.
- The following screen will indicate your new due date(s). It also will tell you if your items are not eligible for renewal. Click "OK."
- On the following page, click "Logout" on the top navigation.
Do not hesitate to contact the reference desk at
(860) 224-3155 ext. 124 if you have questions or encounter any problems.